We are looking for a seasoned and tech savvy Project & Account Manager for a unique opportunity on a spectacular global electronics brand, out of New York, NY.
The Project & Account Manager will have dual responsibility for building and maintaining a strong client relationship while successfully executing and overseeing creative and user experience enhancements for an e-commerce site.
- Act as the main client liaison, responsible for overseeing communications on multiple projects.
- Provide client guidance, direction and expectations to creative and design teams on assigned projects.
- Be a strategic advisor and partner for your team and client.
- Remain responsible for overall quality of all projects and ensure deadlines are met.
- Partner with Creative and UX to provide agency recommendations for new innovative tools, vendors, and technologies.
- Negotiate proposal and budget with client, making necessary modifications and arranging contract signing, including the writing of scopes of work.
- Model strong presentation skills that encourage participation and effect desired outcomes for meetings.
Do you have…
- 4+ years of project and/or account management experience in digital advertising.
- Experience leading User Experience, User Testing, Creative projects as the client liaison and internal lead.
- Expertise in building project plans, burn reports, and how to mitigate risk or raise red flags ahead of time.
- Understanding of e-commerce/website design and builds, including UX, content strategy and production timelines.
- Familiarity working with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager).
- Understanding backend and data systems is a plus.
- A/B testing and segmentation/personalization experience is a plus.
- Collaborating with the engineering team for enhancements to be implemented on the site.
- Experience with AtTask, Smartsheets, Jira, WMJ.
- Experience distilling client meeting into notes and defining action items.
- A passion for technology and innovation.
- Ability to add structure and process when project plan is unclear/undefined.
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively delegate.
- Ability to multitask several different projects at once.
- Resourcefulness and flexibility.
- Positive outlook and good interpersonal skills.
- A “DO IT NOW” mentality.